آی سی SED1335 یک کنترل کننده LCD می باشد.
The SED1330/1335F/1336F is a family of versatile LCD controller ICs that can display text and graphics on a medium size LCD panel. The software is compatible among all three chips.
S-MOS recommends new designs use the SED1335 since the SED1330 will gradually be replaced by the SED1335. The SED1336F incorporates a TV sync generator circuit that is compatible with both NTSC and PAL systems. The 256 × 200 pixel TV display comprises three superimposed layers, and is identical to the simultaneous LCD panel display.
When driving an LCD only, up to 3 overlapping layers can be displayed on LCD panels up to 640 × 256 pixels in size. The SED1330/1335F does not incorporate a TV controller.
The SED1330/1335F/1336F can display layered text and graphics, scroll the display in any direction and partition the display into multiple screens.
The SED1330/1335F/1336F stores text, character codes and bit-mapped graphics data in external frame buffer memory.
Display controller functions include transferring data from the controlling microprocessor to the buffer memory, reading memory data, converting data to display pixels and generating timing signals for the buffer memory, TV monitor and LCD panel.
The SED1330/1335F/1336F has an internal character generator with 160, 5 × 7 pixel characters in internal mask ROM.
The character generators support up to 64, 8 × 16 pixel characters in external character generator RAM and up to 256, 8 × 16 pixel characters in external character generator ROM.
-Text, graphics and combined text/graphics display modes
-Three overlapping screens in graphics mode
- 640 × 256 pixel LCD panel display resolution
- Programmable cursor control
- Smooth horizontal and vertical scrolling of all or part of the display - 1/2-duty to 1/256-duty LCD drive
- Up to 64 Kbytes of external static RAM frame buffer memory • Internal character generator
- 160, 5 × 7 pixel characters in internal maskprogrammed character generator ROM
- Up to 64, 8 × 16 pixel characters in external character generator RAM
- Up to 256, 8 × 16 pixel characters in external character generator ROM
- 6800 and 8080 family microprocessor interfaces
- NTSC and PAL systems compatible (SED1336F only)
- 256 × 200 pixel TV monitor display resolution (SED1336F only)
- Low power consumption—3.5 mA operating current (VDD = 3.5V), 0.05 µA standby current
- 4.5 to 5.5V (SED1330F)
- 2.7 to 5.5V (SED1330F/1335F)
- 3.0 to 5.5V (SED1336F)
- Available in 60-pin QFPs